angst

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 22:54:53 +0200
To: public-wot-wg@w3.org
Position statement I guess.

Terribly sorry, but I'm been around and seen a lot to shake me anyhow.

I've read some of the archives here, find it a bit scary how things descend.

Ok, Web. Name everything with a URI which will give a representation.

What kind? Whatever works best. Text usually is clearer than binary forms.

Media types - yeah, plenty, but been there, standardized on things.

Fallback representations are a good idea. There's a HTTP code for that.

Model - the RDF/OWL whatever works well, open world.

Syntax - always the hardest. I like Turtle over HTTP/S

I must say I have been upset by Google's approach to metadata, data even,
but c'e la vie.

JSON-LD I suspect is the easiest path for people to coincide. Not some crap.

Cheers,
Danny.