W3C WoT proposal at the Eclipse Foundation: Thingweb

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:22:17 +0000
To: public-wot-ig <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3.org" <public-wot-wg@w3.org>
Dear all

You might have heard that we want to position the node-wot reference implementation at the Eclipse Foundation within the IoT Working Group ("Eclipse IoT", https://iot.eclipse.org/). We now proposed an umbrella project called "Thingweb" that is intended to group to a versatile W3C WoT toolbox with Servient implementations in different languages, tooling, etc.

Please have a look at the proposal and leave a comment when you support it:

https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/thingweb

Best wishes,
Matthias