Plugfest preparation ( material for plugfest call tonight )

From: Matsukura, Ryuichi <r.matsukura@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 09:48:18 +0000
To: "public-wot-wg@w3.org" <public-wot-wg@w3.org>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear members,

The attached describe the plugfest scenarios and some information.

The scenario just show the example of Fujitsu cases. Other participants are expected to do the same scenarios. We will confirm who can do which scenario in the plugfest in today’s call.
If you find something wrong, please let me know them.

Best Regards,
Ryuichi Matsukura, Fujitsu.