[WoT-TD] Sharing TD documents from past PlugFests

From: Peintner, Daniel <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:01:22 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3.org" <public-wot-wg@w3.org>
All,

The thing description task force decided to look into possible TD serialization formats (besides text-based serializations also more efficient formats).

The plan is to evaluate existing formats in several dimensions. One aspect is the practical exploration. For doing so we would like to evaluate TD documents used in past PlugFests (the more practical the better).

Therefore I kindly ask all participants of the PlugFests to share the TD documents with us.

One possibility is to link the files from the according wiki pages (see Osaka [1] and Santa Clara [2] wiki pages). Another possibility is to simply send it to me.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Thanks,

-- Daniel

[1] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_May_2017,_Osaka,_Japan#PlugFest