AW: Some comments on editor's drafts

Hi Kjetil,

Thanks for your feedback and good luck for building your own smart house ;-)

My personal opinion w.r.t. to

> The Thing Description document is heavy on examples (I like that), but
> has the side effect of making it harder to spot the normative content. I
> would think that makes it somewhat harder on implementators.

is as follows.

The plan is to create a dedicated specification for 'Web of Things (WoT) Thing Description' [1].

Having said that, I think it makes perfect sense to keep the afore mentioned specification crisp while the Current Practices document [2] may contain lots of examples (similar to what people often call a Primer).

The challenge is to keep both documents in sync though!

Does that make sense to everybody?

Thanks,

--Daniel

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description