AW: [TF-LD] Doodle poll for IG TF-LD web meeting

From: Anicic, Darko <darko.anicic@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:46:09 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3c.org" <public-wot-wg@w3c.org>
Dear all,

according to the Doodle poll, Friday 16:00 Central European Time (CET) seems to work for all of you who filled the poll out. Therefore I would like to invite you tomorrow to our first TF-LD web meeting. Web meeting access details will be sent over member-wot-ig@w3.org<mailto:member-wot-ig@w3.org> (please let me know in case you have some trouble accessing the information).

Best regards
Darko

Agenda

-       TF-LD charter (overview and proposal for changes)