W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-wg@w3.org > December 2017

[wot-ig/wg] minutes - 6 December 2017

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 23:25:20 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9XChqKWSRThhbhyCgKfxD-+8GAT4cj2jjbndgTW=EbcfA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2017/12/06-wot-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking these minutes, Uday!

Kazuyuki

---

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                               WoT IG/WG

06 Dec 2017

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_Lagally, Kunihiko_Toumura,
          Toru_Kawaguchi, Tomoaki_Mizushima, Graeme_Coleman,
          Michael_Koster, Matthias_Kovatsch, Uday_Davuluru,
          Yongjing_Zhang, Daniel_Peintner, Kazuaki_Nimura,
          Sebastian_Kaebisch, Takuki_Kamiya, Keiichi_Tokuyama

   Regrets
          Ryuichi_Matsukura, Michael_McCool

   Chair
          Matthias, Yongjing

   Scribe
          uday

Contents

     * [2]Topics
         1. [3]minutes approval
         2. [4]plugfest update and next steps
         3. [5]next F2F meeting
         4. [6]TF updates
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     * [8]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <kaz> scribenick: uday

   <mkovatsc>
   [9]https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_WoT_WebConf#Agenda
   Agenda

      [9] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_WoT_WebConf#Agenda

minutes approval

   Matthias: kaz to moderate TPAC minutes

   <kaz> [10]f2f minutes

     [10] https://www.w3.org/2017/11/04-08-wot-minutes.html

   Kaz: goes through TPAC minutes

   <kaz>
   [11]https://www.w3.org/2017/11/04-08-wot-minutes.html#nov8-item
   02

     [11] https://www.w3.org/2017/11/04-08-wot-minutes.html#nov8-item02

   Matthias: no objections, so we approve the minutes

   RESOLUTION: TPAC f2f minutes have been approved

plugfest update and next steps

   <kaz>
   [12]https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlin
   game/PlugfestForNext171206.pdf Matsukura-san's write-up

     [12] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlingame/PlugfestForNext171206.pdf

   Kaz: reviews plugfest results since Matsukura-san is not
   avaialble today

   issues to be resolved for next plugfest disussed

   plugfest guideline document to be updated

   <kaz>
   [13]https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlin
   game/preparation.md plugfest guideline at the burlingame space

     [13] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlingame/preparation.md

   Matthias: documents updated should be uploaded in the Prague
   F2F space

   Prague link :
   [14]https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/plugfest/2018-prague

     [14] https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/plugfest/2018-prague

   scribenick: kaz

   Kaz: I'll talk with Matsukura-san about how to handle the
   document
   ... note that Matsukura-san would like to reconvene the
   PlugFest calls

   scribenick: uday

   Matthias: what are the time slots for plugfest call?

   Kaz: the previous slot, i.e., right after the WoT main call

   Matthias: slot after main call will be good for plugfest
   ... please send out a reminder for plugfest call slot

   Kaz: will doe

   MLagally: what does the red line in the plugfest results slide
   stand for?

   Kaz: basically it means the connection between some servient
   (e.g., Panasonic's application servient) and another servient
   (e.g., lemonbeat's local proxy servient) worked well

   Matthias: it specifies that TD could be interpreted correctly
   and the interactions between the entities were successful
   ... details are lost in the arrows, to be more clear with TDs
   on github

   Kaz: am asking Matsukura-san to describe the details in the
   guideline document

   Koster: need to figure out gaps in the automation

next F2F meeting

   <mkovatsc>
   [15]https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_201
   8,_Prague,_Czech_Republic

     [15] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_2018,_Prague,_Czech_Republic

   Matthias: will be in prague co-located with OCF F2F

   Wiki page created

   <mkovatsc>
   [16]https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_201
   8,_Prague,_Czech_Republic#Agenda

     [16] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_2018,_Prague,_Czech_Republic#Agenda

   IETF happens a week before, T2TRG participating in Hackathon
   with WISHI workshop results of semantic interop

   People encouraged to sign up for hackathon

   Koster: looking at approaches at cross device Eco-system inerop

   frequent meeting to contribute for planning

   Matthias: Friday-23rd March 2018 , planned to have joint
   meeting with OCF/T2TRG

   Weekend.sat,sun will be plugfest

   wiki page is up and running for Prague F2F

   Prague F2F overview and agenda discussed

TF updates

   Koster: updates changes in Binding templates

   <kaz> [17]Koster's slides

     [17] https://github.com/mjkoster/wot-protocol-binding/blob/master/protocolbinding-05122017.pdf

   additions to TD- rename "link" to "form", rel introduces to
   specify relations

   formalising the transfer vocabulary for http, coap, mqtt

   need to standardize the uri scheme for mqtt

   Next steps: FPWD by end of the year, finish the draft with
   examples and content, resolve the issues

   events definition need to be clarified

   other diverse protocols need to be addressed

   Kaz: there is a special procedure for publication for end of
   the year. we need to send out the publication request by Dec.
   13th

   Koster: when is the next opportunity

   Kaz: Jan 4th

   can finalise the doc by end of the year and publish in Jan

   <mkovatsc> +1

   Koster: supporting docs for copa and mqtt in RDF and mqtt uri
   scheme need to be done

   TD TF: Sebastian

   Sebastian: shares doodle poll for TD slot results

   Fridays 8AM CET is the most likely slot

   input from MK to be discussed this friday meeting

   Kaz: do we start with the new time slot this week?

   Sebastian: yes

   <kaz> ACTION: kaz to update the webex setting for the new TD
   call slot

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-124 - Update the webex setting for
   the new td call slot [on Kazuyuki Ashimura - due 2017-12-13].

   Scripting TF:

   Daniel: looking into value types definition

   working on specs to be used for next plugfest

   Matthias: any other topic?

   Adjourn

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: kaz to update the webex setting for the new TD
   call slot

Summary of Resolutions

    1. [18]TPAC f2f minutes have been approved

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [19]scribe.perl version
    1.152 ([20]CVS log)
    $Date: 2017/12/06 14:24:32 $

     [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 6 December 2017 14:26:34 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:27:49 UTC