[wot-security] minutes - 18 October 2021

available at:

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for takin the minutes, Philipp!



      [1] https://www.w3.org/

                              WoT Security

18 October 2021

   [2]IRC log.

      [2] https://www.w3.org/2021/10/18-wot-sec-irc


          Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_McCool, Philipp_Blum





    1. [3]Minutes review
    2. [4]Joint call with T2TRG
    3. [5]ejs

Meeting minutes

  Minutes review

   <kaz> [6]Sep-20

      [6] https://www.w3.org/2021/09/20-wot-sec-minutes.html

   McCool: Maybe clean it up as action item for ejs.

   McCool adds it to the wikipedia agenda.

   McCool: is the Local HTTP group still active?

   Kaz: There is still the CG, but they're not really active.

   McCool: We can invite them to the f2f.

   McCool: One action I have to add is an use-case for ejs.

   McCool: Any objections with publishing the minutes?
   … no objections

  Joint call with T2TRG

   McCool: Should I email team-wot and they should get access?

   Kaz: Yes

   McCool adds agenda items to Github for F2F meeting

   [7]T2T/DID agenda on 28th

      [7] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/987


   McCool: There are some open actions

   <kaz> [8]wot-ejs

      [8] https://w3c.github.io/wot-ejs/

   McCool adds use-case issue to wot-ejs

   [9]Add use-case issue

      [9] https://github.com/w3c/wot-ejs/issues/9

   McCool: One issue is that the directory needs to be able to
   change the WoT TD. But there is chaining. I have to check how
   they handle that.

   Kaz: Scripting would like to have two kind of APIs.

   McCool: There is the issue in using the ID of the WoT TD for
   the database. There may be cases where TDs use the same IDs.

   Kaz: You could have a virtual device which collects all of the
   devices with the same IDs.

   McCool: Question is what does that mean for the DID by having
   the same ID used multiple times?

   McCool adds this as point to the Joint call with T2TRG github

   [10]Joint call with T2TRG #987

     [10] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/987

   <kaz> topic EJS actions

   <kaz> [11]action items on EJS

     [11] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/pull/1151#issuecomment-913621245

   McCool: We can put the TD signatures into the charter.

   Kaz: Can we use checkboxes here to see the progress?

   McCool adds comment to WoT WG renewal 2021 issue

   [12]WoT WG renewal 2021 #978

     [12] https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/978

   McCool: What I should do instead is to add an issue with the
   items to track them.

   [13]Actions #10

     [13] https://github.com/w3c/wot-ejs/issues/10

   McCool added the issue #10 for the action items

   <kaz> [adjourned]

    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    [14]scribe.perl version 136 (Thu May 27 13:50:24 2021 UTC).

     [14] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html

Received on Monday, 10 January 2022 08:42:58 UTC