[TD-TF] Start review phase for WoT Thing Description 1.1 CR transition

From: Kaebisch, Sebastian <sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 12:11:19 +0000
To: "public-wot-wg@w3.org" <public-wot-wg@w3.org>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear WoT members,

in yesterday's Thing Description call, we made a decision [1] to start the call for review for the latest editor draft of the WoT Thing Description 1.1 [2], which is considered as a potential version for the CR transition.

Please note that there are PRs [3] in the pipeline that we have not yet merged due to some change requests from yesterday's TD call. Next TD call on next Wednesday will decide if those PR will be finally merged.

Any feedback is welcome. Please share your comments on github and use the label “Review for CR transition” [4].

Thanks a lot.
BR
Sebastian

[1] https://www.w3.org/2022/08/10-wot-td-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary
[2] https://w3c.github.io/wot-thing-description/
[3] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22by+CR+transition%22
[4] https://github.com/w3c/wot-thing-description/issues/new

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dr. Sebastian Käbisch

Siemens AG
Technology
Research in Digitalization and Automation
Embedded Web Technologies Germany
T CED EWT-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 München, Deutschland
Mobil: +49 172 4087515
mailto:sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com
www.siemens.com<https://siemens.com/ingenuityforlife>
[signature_2588388439]
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Vorstand: Roland Busch, Vorsitzender; Cedrik Neike, Matthias Rebellius, Ralf P. Thomas, Judith Wiese; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin und München, Deutschland; Registergericht: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, München, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 23691322

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)