W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-ig@w3.org > September 2021

[PlugFest/Testing] Testfest minutes - 15 Semptember 2021

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 05:34:03 +0900
Message-ID: <87ee99kbb8.wl-ashimura@w3.org>
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2021/09/15-wot-pf-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] https://www.w3.org/

                         WoT Plugfest/Testfest

15 September 2021

   [2]Agenda. [3]IRC log.

      [2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/PlugFest_WebConf#Agenda_15.09.2021
      [3] https://www.w3.org/2021/09/15-wot-pf-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Jan_Romann, Kaz_Ashimura, Kunihiko_Toumura,
          Michael_McCool, Tetsushi_Matsuda, Tomoaki_Mizushima

   Regrets
          -

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          kaz

Contents

    1. [4]Minutes
    2. [5]Logistics
    3. [6]Summary of action items

Meeting minutes

  Minutes

   [7]Sep-8

      [7] https://www.w3.org/2021/09/08-wot-pf-minutes.html

   McCool: fine
   … any objections?

   (none)

   approved

  Logistics

   [8]Plugfest page

      [8] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/events/2021.09.Online

   McCool: can't see the IE page

   Kaz: can add you and Sebastian to the IE group for your access
   if you want

   McCool: would be better

   Action: kaz to add MM and SK to the IE group

   [9]https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/tools/vpn

      [9] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/tools/vpn

   McCool: updates on the VPN setting?

   Toumura: not yet

   Kaz: sent a reminder to the System Team and asking about the
   situation

   McCool: VPN is not critical unless we try mDNS for local
   network
   … but if we want, we need that

   Jan: wondering if the VPN supports v6

   Toumura: the instance is for v4 at the moment

   Kaz: yeah, the current devices and apps expect v4, I think

   Jan: wondering about v6-based devices

   Kaz: probably should try for the future Plugfests

   ma: regarding ECHONET, if we need to use some global addresses,
   probably we (or the university implementing the system) need
   some additional procedure within the university

   McCool: in that case, using VPN would be better
   … let's work with Toumura-san

   Kaz: will ping the Systeam on IRC as well

   McCool: wondering about Fujitsu's proxy as well
   … Kaz, can you ask them about their participation?

   Kaz: ok

   Action: kaz to ask Fujitsu about their participation

   Matsuda: btw, do we have a list of participants for Plugfest
   this time?

   [10]2020-09 Plugfest page

     [10] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/events/2020.09.Online

   McCool: would like to send a reminder to the groups

   Kaz: ideally, we should have a list of participants along with
   a diagram of network connection like TPAC 2020 above

   McCool: right

   McCool: Toumura-san, do you have time to work with the ECHONET
   guys?

   Toumura: yes, I can

   Kaz: tx a lot!

   McCool: sounds like it would be better for us to have VPN

   Kaz: we should make sure who would participate this time

   McCool: we should have Koster, Fujitsu, etc.

   Kaz: yeah, after sending a general reminder, we should check
   with those who're already listed on the logistics page
   … Philipp, Koster, Toumura (already confirmed :) and Daniel

   McCool: (updates the logistics page)
   … Jan, you're working on RIoT OS. right?

   Jan: yes

   McCool: RIoT uses only v6?

   Jan: afraid so...
   … not sure about Philipp's part, though

   McCool: yeah, we should ask Philipp about Arduino part
   … may be able to use v4
   … (add some more information to the "Geospatial Data" section)

   [11]McCool saves the updated logistics page

     [11] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/events/2021.09.Online

   McCool: (adds note on closing old issues too)
   … let's discuss the issues next time

   [adjourned]

Summary of action items

    1. [12]kaz to add MM and SK to the IE group
    2. [13]kaz to ask Fujitsu about their participation


    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    [14]scribe.perl version 136 (Thu May 27 13:50:24 2021 UTC).

     [14] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html
Received on Monday, 27 September 2021 20:34:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 27 September 2021 20:34:11 UTC