Re: FYI - UK's national digital twin programme

Hi Dave,

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm very interested in any
potential collaboration with the CDBB and am happy to assist in any way I
can in exploring how WoT standards could be applied to the UK's national
digital twin programme.

Please feel free to make an introduction if I can be of any assistance.

Ben

--
Ben Francis
Founder