Summer school on WoT and other AI-related topics

From: Victor CHARPENAY <victor.charpenay@emse.fr>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 12:39:01 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-wot-ig <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Cc: contact-ai4industry <contact-ai4industry@listes.emse.fr>
Hi all,

this year, I am co-organizing a Swiss-German-French summer school on AI technologies for Industry 4.0. Our program is now online [1]. We have, among others Dom Guinard as keynote speakers!

You have until June 13th to apply, you are most welcome to do so. The content of the summer school is not only intended for PhD students but for all practitioners that would like to include semantic technologies and agent-oriented programming into their applications.

Best,
Victor

[1] https://ai4industry.wp.imt.fr/2021/05/31/the-ai4industry2021-program-is-ready/