Re: Proposal: Web Thing Protocol Community Group

Hi Ben,

I am still having the opinion that this topic could be covered in the
protocol bindings task force, which would be more than happy to have you
onboard! There we can talk of defining the default http/ws protocol
binding which could be named as the Web Thing Protocol. We can have a
separate document but this would look like "yet another standard" from
my point of view.

In the meantime, I have found this draft from you:
https://iot.mozilla.org/wot/

It seems to be up to date and referencing the W3C WoT Thing Description.
However, it is still using the Mozilla way of doing things and not
really using the W3C WoT Thing Description and defining a new "Thing
Description". Moreover, I couldn't find a way to write issues or discuss
things, thus the email. Is this a preliminary version until the
Community Group is formed?

Best regards,

Ege