Re: [wot-marketing] minutes - 31 October 2019

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comments.

I think your points are inline with what I mentioned during the
WoT Marketing call and we should continue to clarify our needs
and requirements using the wot-marketing GitHub repository
(and the WoT Marketing calls) ;)

Regards,

Kazuyuki