From: Michael Lagally <Michael.Lagally@oracle.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:51 PM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Updates to the WoT Workshop Demo plan

Dear Workshop demo participants,

I don’t know exactly what happened, but the updates we did during yesterday’s demo preparation call
to the to the Workshop readme.md were lost.

Can I ask each demo participant to add the details of the demo devices and requirements,
as well as any additional scenarios to the readme.

https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/workshop/ws2/demos-2019-Munich/README.md

Many thanks,

Michael