Re: [PlugFest] minutes - 24 January 2018

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:13 AM Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org> wrote:

> available at:
>   https://www.w3.org/2018/01/24-wot-pf-minutes.html
>
>  [...]

>    <kaz> scribenick: mkovatsc
>
>    [5]guideline.md
>
>       [5] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2018-prague/guideline.md
>
>    [6]preparation.md
>
>       [6] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2018-prague/preparation.md
>
>   Regarding selecting a hotel for a f2f in Prague, last fall I was on the
organizing committee for a different foundation and we selected Hotel
Olsanka. It's not in the heart of the quaint downtown district but was
easily accessible by street car or a long walk from that zone. It was
perfectly suitable for our 2-day summit. (Even easier when you book a hotel
room at the same place, since rooms are also affordable.)
http://www.meetings-conventions.com/Meeting-Facilities/Prague/Convention-Hotel/Hotel-Olsanka-p6608441
https://www.hotelolsanka.cz/

Hope that helps.
kathy