Von: Kovatsch, Matthias (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017 18:18
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Cc: Hund, Johannes (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE); Peintner, Daniel (ext) (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE)
Betreff: PlugFest Osaka - TestThing TD

Dear PlugFest participants

Please find the TestThing TD in the attachment. It is also available here:
https://github.com/thingweb/node-wot/tree/master/examples/testthing
Please note that the Link URIs are only valid for a locally running TestThing. Your TestThing implementation should provide the correct, globally reachable Links.

Johannes, could you please launch this TestThing with a HTTP+CoAP configuration on our public host and share the addresses and TD with the corresponding online Links?
Daniel, could you please put it into the Current Practices document and create w3c.github.io/wot/current-practices/wot-practices-osaka-2017.html (using a cp and add in the build script for gh-pages)?

Best wishes and see you soon
Matthias

P.S.: You could check if the testthing.js from GitHub runs in your runtime. We will continue with fixes and updates of the script.