CfP for Special Issue on Web Semantics for the Internet/Web of Things

The Journal of Web Semantics invites submissions to a special issue on Semantic Web research and technologies specifically for the Internet of Things / Web of Things. The goal is to demonstrate how this area can benefit from specific research contributions and advances of the Semantic Web.

See below for details.

W3C champion for the Web of things