Scripting call Jan 23 2017

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:07:30 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear Group,

see attached the major conclusions we had on our scripting call:

* we will cover up decisions and conclusions in a mail rather than have live scribing
* we'd like to encourage all implementers to gather their findings / uncertainties  / difficulties with the current API for the F2F
* we will add a column to the plugfest table indicating whether the demo supports (parts of) the scripting API
* we should clarify in the plenary call how the future modus operandi will be between IG, WG and the scripting task force(s)
* we will have a workshop on scripting on the F2F and are collecting inputs (questions, points to clarify) in a Markdown file on our GH space https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/scripting
* we should consolidate the open issues in that file, including the ones discussed in the call or via mail & github issues
* we had discussed the issue raised by Nimura-san that the current API does not offer a way to set semantic types for actions and properties - Johannes will provide a PR adding an optional parameter to the addXYZ methods of ExposedThing

Thanks everyone for the inputs and discussions.

Best Regards,
Johannes