From: Ryan Ware [mailto:ryan.r.ware@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:51 AM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Plugfest Attendance

Hello everyone,

I hope the holiday season treated everyone well.  I wanted to bring up a concern.  So far, there are only 9 people that have indicated they need a hotel room for the slugfest.  The concern I have is that this might be indicative that we’re going to have far less than 50 people.  I know we’ll never have an accurate head count, but it seems that attendance in the meetings from the Pacific timezone is quite limited so I wouldn’t think there are many people coming who don’t need hotels.

Have we vastly overestimated attendance or have people just not sent Cindy information?

Thanks,

Ryan