Re: WoT security group?

From: Mccool, Michael <michael.mccool@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:59:11 +0000
To: Henry Andrews <henry@cloudflare.com>
CC: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, Timothy Strazzere <diff@cloudflare.com>
Tim, Henry,

Currently we are trying to track down qualified people for the Security TF and are also working on setting up a regular meeting.  We do have one candidate expert from Intel but she needs to complete internal authorization to participate (should be straightforward, but lawyers).  Happy to have more participants; watch out for the Doodle that should be going around soon to select a time.

Note that participation in the IG or WG requires agreeing to the respective IP policies.

Michael McCool, Principal Engineer, Intel
SSG/DPD/Technology Pathfinding and Innovation