Von: Robert Gallas [mailto:gallas.robert@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. September 2016 15:27
An: Kaebisch, Sebastian (CT RDA NEC WOS-DE)
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Doodle for TD Restructuring

Hi Sebastian

Is participation in TD restructuring restricted to members only or are public(implementors) comments requested as well?

Thanks
Robert

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Kaebisch, Sebastian <sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com<mailto:sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com>> wrote:
Dear WoT members,

I hope, you had a safe trip back home. This is the call to find attendees regarding the work on the TD restructuring which was initiated at TPAC meeting last Friday (also see [1]). Doing this, I just setup a doodle poll [2] to find a regularly web meeting slot in the same step. Please make your options available until end of this week. I would like start the web meeting next week.

Best regards
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-restructuring
[2] http://doodle.com/poll/hcafvkxwfwqxhn66