Re: Browser as an universal client for IoT

There is a web UI implementation at
https://github.com/w3c/web-of-things-framework which is a W3C WoT project.
The Web of Things Framework is more than a year old repository. It aims to
implement the design and standard recommendations of WoT IG by providing a
web UI.

I suggest you review the project, perhaps it is what you are looking for
and feel free to contribute to the source.

Regards,
Tibor

--
Tibor Zsolt Pardi