Re: Seeking WebSocket proposal team

Hi Matthias

Yes. Command Message is a pattern only.

This solution was not used to integrate services of third party companies
which were mostly SOAP and REST based. Solution was used as an internal
message format for routing between various endpoints and where there was a
freedom of defining AMQP and WS message format.

CoAP over WebSockets and CoAP message format in general meets our described
requirements as well. Only complain I would have is weird mapping of
actions and subscription requests to limited set of CoAP methods. But this
is matter of opinion and semantic cleanness with no practical limitations.

Regards
Robert