AW: Seeking WebSocket proposal team

Thanks Kaz for the pointers! Yes, I am aware of that and also plan to contact them. Before that, we should have a rough idea within the WoT IG, I think, so that a joint discussion is more productive.

Ciao
Matthias

Von: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016 14:27
An: Kovatsch, Matthias (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE)
Cc: public-wot-ig
Betreff: Re: Seeking WebSocket proposal team

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com<mailto:matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>> wrote:
Dear group

There is a repetitive call for a WebSocket binding, yet so far we could not get an implementation for our PlugFests. I would like to get a small task force together to better understand the expectations from WebSockets and the envisioned way forward.

Please get in touch with me to organize the inputs and prepare for a first WebConf.

Thanks for sending out this proposal, Matthias!
As you know (and as discussed during the joint meeting with the
Automotive WG in Lisbon [1]), the W3C Automotive WG is working
on the WebSocket-based service interface specification.

So probably it would be useful to refer to that work at:
- GitHub version:
   https://w3c.github.io/automotive/vehicle_data/vehicle_information_service.html

- Initial wiki version:
   https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Vehicle_Information_Service_Specification