Re: Regular Web of Things call on scripting API

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Benjamin Francis <bfrancis@mozilla.com>
wrote:

> It's with this experience in mind that I again strongly recommend that
> this group focus on defining the Thing Description for describing Things
> and a simple web services based programming interface to interact with
> them. Helper libraries to call this service may well be useful, but that is
> the wrong part of the web stack at which to try to standardise this type of
> interface.

The WoT IG also has quite impressive collective experience on IoT. In the
end, there seems to be a forming consensus that a layered approach is  the
best, providing TD, REST API, and scripting APIs. That would be good enough
for me.

Best regards,
Zoltan