Getting Started with a W3C Web of Things Project - Eclipse Virtual IoT Webinar

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:34:12 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear group

As discussed in Montreal, I organized a talk about WoT in the Eclipse Virtual IoT Webinar series. The talk is no announced at:

http://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Virtual-IoT/events/231362867/?eventId=231362867

It will be an extended and updated version of the talk given in Montreal. It shall facilitate the Current Practices document and help developers to prepare for the Beijing PlugFest. I hope that we can also get some remote participants for the online things (we still need to get up and running...).

Best regards
Matthias