From: Kovatsch, Matthias [mailto:matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:23 AM
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Status update of charter drafts

Dear IG

After some confusion, too many PRs, and “external branches” (alpha* versions) we now cleaned up the status of the WoT IG and WG charter drafts. The latest versions are now again available on GitHub

https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/charters

and GitHub.io pages

http://w3c.github.io/wot/charters/wot-ig-2016.html
http://w3c.github.io/wot/charters/wot-wg-2016.html

Dave removed the temporary alpha* versions and redirected to the GitHub.io pages. I closed all pull-requests and issues that have been addressed through the merge with the alpha* versions. If they have not been addressed properly in your opinion, please open a new issue that re-evaluates the issue in the context of the new drafts.

We will re-evaluate the drafts and the change process in the upcoming WebConf. I hope we can move on and show the current versions to external people to collect their feedback. Of course IG members are still very welcome to provide feedback, open issues, etc.

Best regards
Matthias

P.S.: Dave, could you remove (or empty) the WoT charters from https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/ ? We should avoid all possible confusion…