Plugfest Demo Update

From: <wangnan@cetc-isa.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:53:53 +0800
To: public-wot-ig <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi guys.

Good day mats.

I am Nan Wang from CETC-ISA.

As I mentioned in the meeting, sorry there was not enough time for details.

During the July F2F meeting,  while the plugfest is undergoing, as we talked and agreed on before, we are planing to do a demo simultaneously. It's like a plugfest of CETC IoT solution. CETC have a Open Universal Iot Architecture and have some sucessful implementations. We have invited some Chinese companies to join us and we welcome any of you. We are currently translating tech documents into English and if anyone want any other information you can email me.

Cheers.

Nan Wang