Re: minutes and actions from call on WoT & iotivity/OCF

From: 傈辆全 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:45:36 +0000
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
CC: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, Markus Jung <markus.jung@samsung.com>, Kevin Gavigan <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Dear all,

Fo correction, as already known as, IoTiviy can be run on Arduino Mega 2560.

https://www.iotivity.org/documentation/arduino/getting-started

Arduino mega 2560's SRAM is 8KB & EEPROM is 4KB. You can run the IoTivity application on it.

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardMega2560

In last year, our team was implemented health PoC application which is based on OIC healthcare standard draft. It was also use to Arduino Mega 2560 hardware.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfDHIYTw-4

Best Regard,

--- Jonathan Jeon

2016. 5. 20. 18:38 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> 累己: