Re: Arranging a follow on call between W3C and OCF?

> On 11 May 2016, at 02:12, Markus Jung <markus.jung@samsung.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Dave,
> I am now back in Korea. I am 8 hours ahead of UK, so 5 pm doesn't work that well. Depending on the participants a telco at Korea morning time works well with USA. In this case I am flexible in the morning hours (8 am ~ 10 am KST) for Monday to Thursday.

I think we need to find a time that works for you and for the people in Europe who are most involved in the plugfests. That suggests a time that is early morning in Europe and early evening in Korea. For example, 9am in the UK, 10am in Germany and 5pm in Korea.  Would that work for you on next Monday or another day next week?

> Unfortunately, I have an important company event that overlaps with the F2F meeting in Bejing so I cannot attend in person there but I can help you in advance with setting up a demonstration that uses IoTivity.
Sorry to hear that you can’t be in Beijing, but I fully understand.

Is there an IoTivity based server/device that we could access via the Internet?  That way we wouldn’t need to source a device and configure IoTivity on it. Our plan is to do what we can to try things out in advance of travelling to Beijing.

Many thanks,
    Dave