[IG-SP] No conf call on 2016-03-24

From: Pfaff, Oliver <oliver.pfaff@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 08:27:41 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,
As already mentioned in the last call: no SP conf call tomorrow due to vacation
Regards,
Oliver

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

Conf call details:

- Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mf4a67df9da5c6caa8e809a8cfff4f004

- Scribing: IRC channel
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=wot-sp

Proposed agenda:

- Housekeeping (note: I’m scheduled for another call at 14:00 CET / 5:00 PDT / 22:00 JST => we’ll be limited to 60 mins), minute taking

- SP chapter in WoT landscape [1]: next steps

- SP contributions to WoT current practices [2], [3]: next steps

-
F2F, Plugfest in Montreal

- SP-related charter items for the WoT WG [4]: discussion

- AOB

[1]
Tech landscape for security&privacy [chapter in WoT Technology Landscape]

[2]
Security considerations for AP [subsection in WoT Current Practices]

[3]
Security considerations for TD [subsection in WoT Current Practices]

[4]
Charter items for the Web of Things Working Group

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)