[TF-DI] WoT Discovery Flows and Bindings

From: Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:55:29 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear IG members,

I just submitted a PR [1] with a new document DiscoveryFlowsAndBindings.md [2] in the TF-DI folder as I promised in last Phone call. The new document discusses possible flows for the discovery and binding to state of the art protocols. The binding section is still in progress. I will submit a new PR in the next days with updates in the binding section. Your comments and feedback are welcome.

Thx,
Louay

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/pull/93
[2] https://github.com/louaybassbouss/wot/blob/di-flows-bindings/TF-DI/DiscoveryFlowsAndBindings.md