Re: [TF-DI] Next meeting - March 17, Noon - 13:30 CET

Extremely sorry for the late notice - I have an urgent medical
appointment tomorrow from 11AM and not sure till when will it last. I am
unable to find another chair for the meeting tomorrow. So I have to
postpone the discussion to March 31st.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |