Re: [TF-DI] Next meeting - March 17, Noon - 13:30 CET

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 03:17:46 +0530
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, john.nj.davies@bt.com, Pilgrim Beart <pilgrim.beart@1248.io>, toby.jaffey@1248.io, Caroline Heanley <cfh@flexeye.com>
Extremely sorry for the late notice - I have an urgent medical
appointment tomorrow from 11AM and not sure till when will it last. I am
unable to find another chair for the meeting tomorrow. So I have to
postpone the discussion to March 31st.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |