[ACTION required] Plugfest Scenario

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:25:17 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear WoT IG

To make progress in our Plugfests, we need to define a scenario that will allow us to dynamically connect things during the Plugfest. For this, we want to collect what participants have implemented. Please provide this information in the table under "Scenario" on this wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_April,_11th_-_13th,_Montreal,_Canada#Scenario

Please fill out ThingName, List of Properties, List of Actions, List of Events, Comments, and Contact, even when you cannot make it this time to Montreal! We will use this data to define a common scenario with a common example vocabulary that should enable us to build WoT applications on-the-fly during upcoming Plugfests.

With best regards,
Matthias