Re: [WoT IG] WoT IG Call this week on 03/03 (TF DI might be shifted to 03/02)

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 10:20:52 +0100
To: "Heuer, Joerg" <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Cc: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Dear Joerg,

During the TF-DI call yesterday, it appeared that the distribution of
discovery related works into current WoT WG charter draft is not so
clear. I believe it would be better to explain in today's call on how
the current WIs will address the discovery etc. This could be a part
of the "Review of WoT WG charter draft".

Best regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta