Von: Amelie Gyrard [amelie.gyrard@insight-centre.org]
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Juni 2016 17:45
An: Peintner, Daniel (ext) (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE)
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org; public-web-of-things@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Call for WoT Implementations - Can we add Semantic Web of Things to the list?

Hi Daniel,

Can we add Semantic Web of Things to the list?

- Software / Project Name
M3 framework (Machine-to-Machine Measurement)

The M3 framework enables:
1) Deducing meaningful knowledge from sensor data generated by the "Things"
2) Assisting developers in prototyping Semantic Web of Things applications
3) Encouraging the development of cross-domain Web of Things applications
4) Encouraging interoperability among semantic-based WoT projects
5) Assisting developers in annotating sensor data with semantic web technologies

- URL
http://sensormeasurement.appspot.com/

Code: https://github.com/gyrard/M3Framework

- Organization Name
M3
in Collaboration With Eurecom (France) and Insight Center for Data Analytics/NUIG (Ireland)

- Platform, Language
Java
Running and hosted on Google App Engine
User interface: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Semantic web technologies: Jena (Semantic web framework), RDF, RDFS, ontologies, SPARQL

- License
M3 is under GNU GPLv3 license.

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
Prototype constantly improved, outcome from PhD thesis, some results are reused within the FIESTA-IoT EU project http://fiesta-iot.eu/

Thank you,

Amelie