Re: [FYI] WWDC 2016 Apple Homekit

I'm hoping that having a required set, tied to a versioning mechanism, will
allow for manufacturers to still enable their optional settings, so
companies can be encouraged to experiment and push the existing version.
However, by having a fixed required set, it makes it much more likely that
devices within that category will interoperate.

Scott

  Scott Jenson   |   Chrome UX  | scottj@google.com | +1 650 265-7174