- URL
http://sensible.mono.hm

- Organization Name
Monohm, Inc.

- Platform, Language
Node, Android, Arduino

- License
Open Use with Accreditation

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
Sensible is about 2 years old and implements a basic mDNS + HTTP + WS +
JSON model. Our intent was to make the WoT as much like the regular Web as
possible, so we can deploy web-type stuff on top of it.

I'd just like to help ensure that the mDNS + HTTP model, which works well
for us, remains blessed by the panel.