AW: Call for WoT Implementations

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:06:02 +0000
To: "Peintner, Daniel (ext)" <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-web-of-things@w3.org" <public-web-of-things@w3.org>
Hi Daniel,

> We intend to make a list of collected implementation data, and make it available on
> the WoT page [1]. Please share your data
>
> by sending it to this list.

I added some lines for thingweb, our prototyping toolkit for WoT, comprising libs for Java servients (or servers/clients) as well as libs for web-clients and tools like a TD parsers, js runtime for WoT.
It also has some dome projects e.g. a generic (empty) scriptable servient, a Java GUI client and a simple WebUI client.

Best regards,
Johannes