Could you please send me one page of slide to explain your PlugFest implementation by the end of June?

From: Yingying Chen <yingying@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 17:48:12 +0800
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,

The initial agenda of PlugFest in July F2F meeting in Beijing is ready
on wiki:
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_July_2016,_China,_Beijing#Agenda.

There is one agenda item: "13:30 - 15:30 Implementers Pitches". Could
you please send me one page of slide to explain your PlugFest
implementation by the end of June? I will upload your one page to the
wiki page for people to understand your implementation before the meeting.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Yingying