Re: 3. WoT Thing needs to have meta Band

In particular, I'll refer you to the WeMo case in the document at the start
of this email thread.

_Somehow_ you're going to have to be associate the fact that "this wemo is
controlling a light" and "this other wemo is connect to a space heater".
This is a real problem that exists today if you want to be able to say
"turn on all the lights in the living room" or "turn off all the heaters in
the basement".

I'm hoping I'm not confusing things when I say that the metadata band
doesn't have to live on the device. It can be a URL "out there" somewhere.
I'm trying to keep the ideas flexible enough that evolve based on how
people will actually use stuff in the future.

D.