Von: Nilsson, Claes1 [mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Januar 2016 16:24
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: [W3C WoT-IoT landscape]: Input on AllSeen

Hi,

In Sapporo I got an action to fill in the table, https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Mapping_of_tech_landscape_to_IoT_approaches, for AllSeen. As the table is empty except for my input I am not sure if this information now should go anywhere else. Please direct me if so.

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research
Research&Incubation

Sony Mobile Communications
Tel: +46 70 55 66 878
claes1.nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:Firstname.Lastname@sonymobile.com>

sonymobile.com<http://sonymobile.com/>

[Sony logotype_23px height_Email_144dpi]