Re: Next F2F meeting - Registration and Logistics

Raphael and I are looking for a solution for this payment issue and will
inform you as soon as we find one.

Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta