Re: IMPORTANT- Friday 15 Jan deadline for Face to Face registration

Hi Nathasha,

We are in the process of updating the agenda. For TF-DI, the actual
items for "Tech Landscape discussion" and "Next Steps" should be up in a
couple of days. I'll inform you when I update it. I am sure rest of the
TF moderators will do the same.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta