Re: AW: IAB Semantic Interoperability Workshop

Hi,

I think that if the paper could capture what was presented by TD on the last IETF that would be sufficient to spark interesting discussions. You could just summarise what you have on the GitHub and wiki, adding links to examples and to reference material (if shareable) too.

You can also submit multiple position papers, no need to send just one per organisation.

Ciao!
-- Jaime