Re: IAB Semantic Interoperability Workshop

Great - the plan is to get a first draft together quickly so that we have time to iterate until we’re ready to submit the final draft. The deadline for that is 22 Feb 2016.  The position paper requirements are described at:

    https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>