Re: [scripting] minutes - 12 December 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org> wrote:

> available at:
>   https://www.w3.org/2016/09/19-20-multimodal-minutes.html

Sorry but it seems the link above was wrongly cut&pated.

The correct URL for the minutes from the Scripting call on Dec. 12 is:
  https://www.w3.org/2016/12/12-wot-minutes.html

The text version of the minutes below is correct.

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504