Fwd: WoT test logo 4

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:33:44 +0100
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Kevin has introduced a scale which can be interpreted as either a sensor or an actuator. At the same time, he has aligned the style of the font with the shapes. I look forward to your comments.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> 	Hi Dave, here’s a more revised version of the logo with the “T” as a meter and the readjusted font, which I think is more clear and readable. Being a web of generic things, I think having the type be very understandable without being too gaudy is important. It’ll be very readable at tiny sizes too.
> 	Here’s the large and small logos with text in SVG format so you can try out how they look in various contexts.
>
> 	— Kev

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>

Logo_4_Test_Large.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: Logo_4_Test_Large.svg)

Logo_4_Test_Small.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: Logo_4_Test_Small.svg)