Von: Dave Raggett
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. April 2016 05:06
An: Public Web of Things IG
Betreff: Web of Things logo ...

At last week’s face to face I showed a logo for the web of things designed by Kevin Hughes, an old friend from the early days of the Web. Kevin designed the logo for the IETF back in the mid nineties. Having a logo for the Web of Things will help to establish the Web of Things as a coherent effort with visually recognisable icon. We could use this in talks, the website, open source implementations and so forth. What do you think?

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>>